Rajesh Gubbala's

My photo
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
""Yes I Can" I m a social butterfly, I can be very quiet when I have something on My mind, Jealously, I m a very exciting person, I m very broad-minded, I m not judgmental, I have excellent ways of viewing people. I feel like I have to equal up to people's standards, I m always cautious when it comes to meeting new people, I m always cautious when it comes to meeting new people, I can be very quiet when I have something on My mind, Love is something I deeply believe in, I can be very quiet when I have something on My mind.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Facts

Fact of life: V never accept our mistakes.

Fact of love: V want our lover to be in contact with us always.

Fact of studies: V learn good things to do all bad things in a smart manner.

Fact abt god: V hv never seen him but v still believe him.

Fact abt parents: Having god nearby and searching else where.

Fact abt friends: Cant even imagine a life without them.

Fact of this msg: V fwd it to people whom v really care n miss.;):)


,;*"*;,
*;,R,;*
__)(__ajesh Gubbala

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

No comments:

Post a Comment