Rajesh Gubbala's

My photo
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
""Yes I Can" I m a social butterfly, I can be very quiet when I have something on My mind, Jealously, I m a very exciting person, I m very broad-minded, I m not judgmental, I have excellent ways of viewing people. I feel like I have to equal up to people's standards, I m always cautious when it comes to meeting new people, I m always cautious when it comes to meeting new people, I can be very quiet when I have something on My mind, Love is something I deeply believe in, I can be very quiet when I have something on My mind.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

How to Identify Citizens Of India

HOW TO IDENTIFY CITIZENS OF INDIA:  

Scenario 1 .

Two guys are fighting. A third guy comes along, sees them and walks on.
  
That's MUMBAI 

Scenario 2  

Two guys are fighting. Both of them take time out and call their friends on their mobiles. Now 50 guys are fighting.   

You are definitely in PUNJAB !!! .

Scenario 3

Two guys are fighting and a third guy comes along and tries to make peace.  

The first two get together and beat him up.  

That's DELHI  .

Scenario 4  

Two guys are fighting. A crowd gathers to watch.  
A guy comes along and quietly opens a Chai-stall.

That's AHMEDABAD .

Scenario 5  

Two guys are fighting and a third guy comes. He writes a software program to stop the fight. But the fight doesn't stop because of a virus in the program.
That's BANGALORE  .

Scenario 6  

Two guys are fighting. A crowd gathers to watch. A guy comes along and quietly says that "AMMA" doesn't like all this nonsense.  

Peace settles in....  

That's CHENNAI  

Scenario 7  

Two guys are fighting and a third guy comes along, then a fourth  

and they start arguing about who's right. You are in KOLKATA .
Scenario 8  

Two guys are fighting. Third guy comes from nearby house and says,  

"Don't fight in front of my place, go  somewhere else and keep fighting".  

That's KERALA !

And the best one is ....  

Scenario 9  

Two guys are fighting. Third guy comes along with a carton of beer.  

All sit together drinking beer and abusing each other and all go home as friends.   

You are in GOA!!!



That's INDIA for you!  

,;*"*;,
*;,R,;*
__)(__ajesh Gubbala

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

No comments:

Post a Comment